The search for innovative cleaning solutions has led to design a special system that can also use sodium bicarbonate , a water soluble material that facilitates cleaning scratchable surfaces made from special steel or plastic, restoring their original splendour without residues.
Using the IBIX H20 system and sodium bicarbonate , you can clean stainless steel structures by removing caked dirt, thus restoring their original bright appearance.
IBIX® LOW PRESSURE CLEANING SYSTEMS CAN REPLACE ALL THE TRADITIONAL SYSTEMS
- IBIX® Eco-blaster (dry and wet method)
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Low consumption of compressed air
- Easy to use
- Only one operator
- Low on-site costs
- Low consumption of blasting material (3—6 kg/m2)
- Ecological and safe operation process
- Uses ecological blasting materials of different grain size depending on the surface preparation requirements
- Little or no dust produced